Jayne Bateman

Cheddar, Somerset

I have 30+ years experience as an artist and am also a fully qualified Homeopath as well as a Reiki Practitioner. I started painting when I was a child and have a lifelong love and passion about art, nature and healing which all feature within my work. I mostly paint with acrylic now, loving their versatility and my subjects tend to favour animals, landscapes and florals. I have also made the transition to only use art materials that are cruelty free/vegan. Before painting I activate reiki and fill each of my works with healing so it can reflect that positive energy.

I have been exhibiting and selling my work since 2004 and was then approached for commissions and teaching. My passion is bringing out and developing each persons individual style so I offer 1:1 tuition and tailor each session to the needs of each person. I am currently developing this for workshops and weekly classes.
For further information visit my website or Follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/thehealingartistuk/

Media

Acrylics, Back to Basics, Drawing, Pencil, Watercolour

Subjects

Animal, Flowers, Landscapes, Seascape, Various

Favoured Products & Brands

Faber Castell pencils and polychromos coloured pencils.
Golden Acrylics heavy body and open acrylics