Sharon B Myall

Sharon B Myall

Shaftesbury, Dorset

My strengths,  I have the benefit of, more than 50-years’ experience as an artist and I come from a family of many artists. Which gave me, the opportunity to start my education in art at a very early age, with my Grandfather. I've been a semi-professional artist for more that 38 years and over 30 years ago, I had the privilege to go to the Bournemouth and Poole collage of art and Design where I studied for a BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design and Illustration.

I then went on to become a freelance Illustrator and run my own business as a Graphic Designer. I continued with selling commissions art and as it stands, I have sold my work all over the world, in places like Hong Kong, Australia and Germany to name but a few.

I have now reached the point in my life that I am ready to share my knowledge and experience of art with others. So I have opened my own full time business, Willow Studio near Shaftesbury. were I can provide the public with workshops and courses in art and at other venues around Dorset. I will still be taking on Commissions as well as contuing to sale my other art work, prints, greeting cards etc.

Awards

Btec national Diploma in Graphics Design and illustration. Bournemouth and Poole collage of art and Design

Tuition