Tess Germain - Stroud

Filey, North Yorkshire

TESS GERMAIN STROUD Born in Essex, but continually moved around until I came to Scotland  in 1988. I have 5 children so didn't have much time for painting when they were young, and though I got A level and did some work through the open college, I am largely self-taught, and am still learning. I love painting in any medium. I also taught a mixed class on tues and thursday mornings in Findhorn,  n.e. scotland..   In Sept 14  moved to MELTHAM in W Yorks and would have liked to restart my classes, but couldn't find a cheap enough venue as I do not charge exorbitant rates.    We moved to FILEY   North Yorkshire in May 2015, and I have joined the FILEY ART SOCIETY,  I will be exhbiting in their exhibiTons.   I can still take a class in your home or mine,I am also available for workshops      My first experience was 25th Jan 2013, in Elgin and for that I received commendations.

Awards

I won a commendation in the 'PAWS' paint a wildlife pictures, for my orphaned tigerI have undertaken a workshop in Elgin and have two commendations for the teaching as EXCELLENTI also have passed a short course in silk painting