- The Art Index
- About Us
- Contact Us
- SAA Rewards
Real Life Courses:”How to draw houses” Master-Class courses
with Eli Ofir.
Courses suitable for artists, amateurs and beginners.
Indoor & Outdoor sessions in the beautiful historic
High Streets of East Grinstead and Forest Row, East Sussex, England.
The course will cover:
– Pen & Ink : advance techniques, filling in, detail drawing
– Pencil: Different types (3A, 5B 9B ?), handling techniques,
– Perspective: Basics, advance, shading-perspective
– Composition: choosing the best angle based on light,
perspective, composition and details
– Shading: light source, angles, effects, contrasts, pencil and Pen.
– Building materials: bricks, wood, stone, tile hung, beams, etc…
– English period house styles: effects of drawing Tudor,
Georgian, Victorian etc?
– Landscape: trees, bushes, flowers, climbers, gardens.
Courses take place a few times during the year
Limited number of places.
‘I found the course extremely inspiring and very helpful, the technique is amazing and I learnt a lot ‘
– Alan Dickinson.
‘I would like to thank you for a fantastic three days in which I learnt so much in the company of such lovely people.’
– Alison Freethy
‘ Eli, I had a great time on the course and feel I’ve achieved more than I expected, pushing my level of drawing up and bringing my work to life.’
– Martine Newport
Pen And Ink, Pencil/Charcoal
Landscape or Woodland Scene