If you’re having trouble logging in to the community area, there’s usually a quick and simple fix!  Take a look at our troubleshooting guide below for advice.

I’ve already logged in on the SAA shop website, why do I need to log in again?

At the moment, your SAA shop account (where you buy your art materials and join the SAA) is separate from your community account – this is why if you’re not already logged in to the community area, we’ll ask you to enter your details again.

As these accounts are separate, please do bear in mind that if you change your password or email address on one account, it won’t automatically update the other.

My password isn’t recognised

As the two accounts are separate, if you’ve changed your password on the shop website, it won’t have changed over here on the community area!  But it’s easy to reset your password by following these steps:

• On the login page, click on the Forgotten your password? link
  • Enter your email address and click Get New Password
  • You’ll then receive an email asking you to reset your password (double check your junk email folder, just in case!)  Follow the steps from the email and you’ll get access again in no time.

I’ve just joined the SAA but I can’t log in

Firstly, welcome to the SAA!  A friendly member of the SAA team will create your community account within 1 working day of joining.  Watch out for an email asking you to set your password – once you’ve received this and chosen a password, you’re all set!

If you’re still having trouble logging in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch