Claire Botterill

Nuneaton, Warwickshire

My aim and pleasure is for the student to enjoy their learning.

Making the process very straight forward and user friendly.

By providing step by step clear lesson plans, materials, tools and advice throughout the tuition.

My biography below will give you an insight into my development.

I am always developing my original paintings with new ideas, colour ways and techniques.

I currently run art courses and teach at my home studio in Warwickshire and at the Ten 2 Gallery in Hinckley.
I provide popular demonstrations, talks and workshops throughout the U.K.(pre Covid 19 at the moment it is on Zoom)

In the past I ran my own ceramics studio for several years selling through trade to galleries around the country.

I have also worked freelance sculpting for a major stone ornament company which exported globally and supplied major high street stores.

Commissioned by A&C Black to write Clay for People for with Special Needs, published 2001

Established and ran the pottery and art departments in an NHS hospital and several local authority day centres for people with special needs.

I studied Industrial Ceramics to gain a B.A. Honours.

Go to my web site for more details, testimonials, etc also paintings, cards and prints for sale.

And the history of how I developed my own unique style of working in wax, ink and water colour.

Clairebotterill.co.uk

Media

Acrylics, Drawing, Giclée Print, Mixed Media, Pen And Ink, Watercolour, Watercolour Pencil, wax resist

Favoured Products & Brands

SAA, Sennelier, Windsor and Newton, Bockingford, Crayola, Parker pen and ink, Proart brushes